How to Bike in the Winter and at Night
Join us Saturday, November 1, for a free clinic on winter and nighttime bike riding! Don't store your bike just yet - the fall and winter seasons are great times to ride, and we'll share the tips and tricks to keep you as safe as possible.
Topics will include:
- Choosing the right clothing and gear
- Riding in different weather conditions
- Navigating streets when it's dark
- Bonus: bring your favorite gear for show-and-tell!
Come out and meet BWBDC members, and bring your favorite winter/weather/night riding gear for show-and-tell!
This clinic is free and open to Black Women Bike members and guests. Please note:
- This clinic is for riders of ALL levels
- Bikes are not necessary and will not be allowed in the library
- Bring your favorite piece of gear for show-and-tell
- Childcare not provided
Saturday, November 1
12:00 - 2:00pm
330 7th St NE
Washington, DC 20002